Best Webmaster Tools & Guidelines
Most blog efforts, for their own website with Google proper indexing and ranking the highest, but guidelines, as mentioned below, will support Google to find the main index with which grant the ranking to your site. Whether you decide to select not to adopt the following guidelines, it is strongly encouraged you to get much close focus to outline some of the illegal acts that may lead to the site or deleted entirely "Quality Guidelines," from the Google index, or manually by the algorithm trash action of.
If the site to take action against spam, it may no longer appear on Google.com or Google's partner sites search results.
- Design and content guidelines
- Technical Guide
- Quality Guidelines
When will your Site be Ready to Submit?
For submitting of your site to Google please follow the instructions in http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/.
- Submit your site map by using Google analytics or search console. Google detects your site structure and starts indexing your site’s contents and web pages.
- Ensure that all your site’s published pages are ready with proper structure and keywords as well as your site is available online.
Design and content guidelines
- Build your website having clear and simple hierarchy along with active text links. Each page of your site must have minimum one static at least one static text site link.
- Always create you site map to the viewers in the main part of your site. If you may want the site map If the site map has extremely a large number of links, you can also configure your sitemap into many pages.
- A reasonable number of links to a specific page.
- Make a useful as well as informative web blog along with a clear and accurate description.
- Analyze the specific words which viewers will use to find your page, make it confirm that the site contents are included with those keywords.
- Try to use an image of text to display important names, content or links. The Google crawler does not recognize text which contained in images. If you need to use images for textual contents, must give them ALT attributes, including a few words in the description.
- Make confirm that your post’s title part, as well as Alt Attributes both, are accurate and descriptive.
- Verify that all links are not broken and configure HTML.
- In order to choose dynamic pages (URL consists a character) then remember that search engine doesn't crawl static pages as well as dynamic pages. This helps for keeping the parameters of few and short figures.
- Look at our pictures, videos and rich snippets recommended best practices.
- Always permit search bots for crawling your site’s stats without set session ID to track its path parameters or through the website. These techniques to track unique user’s behavior is very useful, but the accessing way of bots is totally changed. Results may be incorrect indexing of the site if you use these tricks, as we know the bots cannot exclude URLs that seems different but in the real lead to the same page.
- Confirm your web’s server supports the Modified HTTP header. This permits your site host for informing Google whether or not since the last crawl your site's content changes. This is an excellent feature which saves you bandwidth issues and other overhead. Server robots.txt File• Web use. This file tells which directories can or cannot be crawled crawl. Make sure it is the latest version of the website, so you don’t unexpectedly block or seize the Googlebot crawling. Visit Http: How //code.google.com/web/controlcrawlindex/docs/faq.html learn when they visit your site instruction robot. You may examine your site’s file of robots.txt to confirm that you are using robots analysis tool and Search Console of Google
- Try effective efforts for ensuring that your site’s ads don’t impact your site’s ranking in search engines. As an example, Double Click links of the robots.txt file and Google's ads block a site’s crawling.
- The Search Engines may properly crawl your web pages and links if you purchase a well CMS (Content Management System).
- For making it sure that your site correctly appears in different browsers, your site must run the routine test on monthly basis.
- Always Check Performance and Load Time of your site. It’s Google’s priority to give most relevant and great results to its user with an excellent user experience. As we know, well Speed Sites satisfied user and also upgrade the network even those who have slow internet facility along with the overall quality. Google hopes from its partner webmasters well manage and well speed sites. Google strongly appreciates and wants from all the webmasters to test regularly their site’s Pages Speed and performance. For this purpose, daily web pages test with updated web tools to monitor the site are essential.
The above-mentioned quality guidelines play a major role in covering fraudulent or manipulative behavior, the most common form, but many of misleading practices are not included here, Google may have a negative reaction. This is not a quite safe for assuming just because they do not contain this page, specific deception Google approval. Who spent adhere to the basic principles of energy conservation, the site administrator to provide a better user experience, and thus enjoy a more than those who spend extra times to find loopholes with which they may be able to exploit and get better rankings.
If you expect from any site to abuse Google's quality instructions then try to report Google. Google hopes to develop problem scalable and automated solution, so we try to avoid contact with prohibited. Being a Pakistani, when we ignore or neglect other site’s fraudulent or misleading actives regarding Google Policy Guidelines, we take a risk for ourselves also until we take self-action to respond to any report based on user priorities influence, and in some cases may cause search results from Google's spam deleted. However, not all manually remove lead. Even if we take a website reported litigation, the effect of these actions may not be obvious.
Basic Principles of Quality guidelines
- Create a page for users not for search engines only.
- Don’t cheat your sincere and loyal users.
- Don’t make intention for improving search engine rank level with fraudulent and unfair techniques. Another better way to check, ask your visitors does this post contents guide my viewers? I am willing to do so if there is no search engine"
- Think about making your site unique and valuable and attractive. Make your site standing ahead from your competitors.
Particular Suggestions based on Quality guidelines
- Restrain from adopting the following tricks
- Auto-Generated Content
- Links Program Participation
- Create pages without original contents
- Hidden links enriched text
- Content plagiarism
Participate in affiliate programs do not add enough value
- Browsing pages without relevant keywords
- Generates malicious output, like as phishing and installing malware, Trojan horses or other malicious software
- Abuse rich snippets markup
- Transmit Automatic Queries to Google
Engage in good practices similar to the following:
- Hacking and delete parts of the monitoring, if it appears black content
- Prevention and delete user-created spam’s within site
In the case of your website is in violation of one or more of these criteria, then Google might need it manually. Once you have made up for the trouble which you may submit your website for modification.
For more info, please visit https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769?hl=en